Start a new topic

New Orba Players Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to the new Orba forum!

Please introduce yourself, and let us know what you think. We’re eager to hear your thoughts. 

If you come upon an issue, the fastest way to find a solution is by contacting support@artiphon.com. Though we do our best to always respond, your post in this forum could get lost in the more high-volume threads.

You can also feel free to start a new forum thread if you have an interesting discussion point. It could be about anything – the sounds, the industrial design, the app as it continues to be developed, or anything else!

Rock and roll,

Adam from Artiphon

12 people like this idea

BTW, the question: how many steps Orba's looper is? I.e. how long is the longest loop? Tnx!

1 person likes this

Thanks! Looking fwd to start playing on it :)

Thank you. I. Ordered mine 7/20 also. Hopefully mine gets shipped soon. I can’t wait to get my Orba.

Hi all, thanks for the thoughtful messages! We're equally excited to get Orba in your hands. For those looking for information on shipping and fulfillment, we've begun shipping, and you'll be receiving tracking information soon.  For more specifics around tracking your individual order, give a shout at support@artiphon.com, as backers and reservers will be receiving units on different timelines. 

Thanks!

Adam

I ordered mine 7/20. I have a receipt, but I keep getting notices that I need to complete my order.

Hi! Still Waiting on mine to arrive. 

Hello! I ordered on 7/20 from the reservation email. Received order confirm but has not shipped yet. Excited to get my hands on the device and to hear what all of you come up with using yours. ✌

I already ordered two units on July 23rd using PayPal. I gave not received any order confirmation from artiphon. Will I?

Hi Tony!

Great timing — we just opened orders to the general public today (US only). You can shop Orba at artiphon.com/shop-orba.

Thanks for the question and please let me know if you have any others!

Adam

Hi. when will the orba be available to the general public please?

Login or Signup to post a comment