Start a new topic

New Orba Players Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to the new Orba forum!

Please introduce yourself, and let us know what you think. We’re eager to hear your thoughts. 

If you come upon an issue, the fastest way to find a solution is by contacting support@artiphon.com. Though we do our best to always respond, your post in this forum could get lost in the more high-volume threads.

You can also feel free to start a new forum thread if you have an interesting discussion point. It could be about anything – the sounds, the industrial design, the app as it continues to be developed, or anything else!

Rock and roll,

Adam from Artiphon

12 people like this idea

Oh, you’ve found it? There is no link, it just downloads onto the phone. Yea, everything you said above I mostly agree with. I discovered using it as a midi controller and I’m having a ball!!
When will the Orba be available for Switzerland?

Hi all, 

I am new to the forum and also new to any musical instruments, having read via the forum and found some guys are able to make presets themselves by the editor program. I would like to make preset with sound like basic wooden guitar chord, can anyone throw some light to me?  Sorry if the question is too dumb.

Hello, when will the Orba app be available in the Google Play store?

Unfortunately, these questions are still topical ...

Hi Tony!

Great timing — we just opened orders to the general public today (US only). You can shop Orba at artiphon.com/shop-orba.

Thanks for the question and please let me know if you have any others!

Adam

Hi,

I am a kickstarter supporter from the Czech Republic (EU) and I am really looking forward to holding Orba in my hand. And if Orba arrived until September 1st, when my birthday is, it would be a great gift!

Cheers,

Karel

@Gary You mean this?

I already ordered two units on July 23rd using PayPal. I gave not received any order confirmation from artiphon. Will I?

It already is.
I searched the app in the Google play store and nothing came up
I've had the orba for about 12 hours - it was kinda hard at first, to get the tapping right, but once I figured it out, it so fun and addicting. I've had it crash a number of times and can't get it to loop right with my self-made odd time signature loops, but this is a super fun instrument and I really lose a sense of time while playing it! My only bigger issue is that the A button doesn't seem to hit well, hopefully improvable with software. Not perfect (yet!) But such a great product. Can't wait to see all the improvements to come.
I've messed with the available presets that you guys have for Orba and did a hard reset on the device afterwards with a firmware restore. After that my ORBA has been acting weird lately, looping isn't functional anymore it has a tendency to reset after a period of time, the noise on the shaker is very distorted, it's giving off a ver solder smell from the speakers at the bottom and not sure if that's normal??
Hello! I ordered on 7/20 from the reservation email. Received order confirm but has not shipped yet. Excited to get my hands on the device and to hear what all of you come up with using yours. ✌
Did you see the Friday update? (Crudely-pasted version at https://artiphon.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/44001011869/page/last#post-44002267225 if not.)
Login or Signup to post a comment