Start a new topic

Patience?

A lot of frustrated people here over delivery of their Orba.  I'm one too, but it seems just too far to believe it's a scam.  I believe your Orba and mine are legit products that Artiphon is trying under difficult circumstances to get out to the people who bought them.  Some of that is worsened by them being a small company with a rabid fan-base, and some is their own fault for not having a better delivery tracking and communication already up to speed, I say this as a rabid fan.

But to suggest the Orba is a scam...  Artiphon is established.  They have other products.  They clearly maintain a public presence in product development and support.  These are not the signs of a company that was built to take your cash and disappear.  They would be easy to find, sue, and ruin if this were the scam that people are suggesting.

Considering Covid, hurricanes, mail delays, short-staffing...  Personally I'm willing to give them a pass on this delay.  I'm sure the people making and shipping Orbas are facings delays of their own favorite things, just the same.

7 people like this idea
1 Comment

I've worked as a freelance graphic artist and web developer for over 30 years. I've found that clients/customers are very willing to forgive work that runs late, AS LONG AS YOU COMMUNICATE WITH THEM. 
I understand that Artiphon is trying to deliver a new product during the worst of times, but I'm very frustrated at their lack of responsiveness. I just want to know...

Have my Orbas shipped (I ordered 2)?
Is there an approximate ETA for delivery?

Is there a tracking number?

I've yet to get a reply to these questions through either the Artiphon or Kickstarter sites.

Login or Signup to post a comment