Start a new topic

Orba app for Windows update available (v014.13)

We added some additional steps in our Windows installer that could improve the firmware update process:

Artiphon Downloads

Bug Fixes

• Code signed FW update utilities to attempt to mitigate antivirus apps blocking these
  • Validate DFU utility downloaded correctly before putting Orba into DFU mode
  • Bundle base version of FW update utilities in app to attempt to mitigate issues with firewalls blocking download

Thank you for updating the app.

Even with the new version of the app, the farm update failed prematurely, but the ORBA LEDs are back. I can also play the drums.

The battery is almost empty and the ORBA is charging.

After charging is complete, try updating the farm again.

Hi there. Is there a minimum Windows version requirement? I have Windows 8 and although I've successfully downloaded the app it won't recognise my Orba when connected via the USB cable. The Orba is turned on as per the instructions. Any suggestions please?

I'm having the same problem as Andrew above. The Orba is simply not recognised by the app (now updated to 14.13). I am on WIndows 7, and windows can see the Orba in devices and printers, although it comes up as an unspecified device. Any help would be welcome, as without this it is a pretty limited instrument

The Orba app requires Windows 10 I’m afraid.
:(

I've got it on windows 10 and still have the same problem. My orba isn't recognised on the computer

Login or Signup to post a comment