Start a new topic

Orba shipped to wrong address

My orba was shipped to my billing address instead of my shipping address. It was delivered to the midwest instead of the east coast. I should be making terrible to mediocre beats right now. Instead I'm pouting in a community forum. :( No response from artiphon yet, but I know they are a little over capacity with the first batch going out. Hope to hear back with a solution soon.

1 person has this problem

I’m in a similar predicament, no response from Artiphon and I’ve sent three emails in two weeks. They were very responsive back in August, and now I haven’t heard a thing. I paid for an expedited shipping for my Kickstarter pledge and have not received a tracking number or response. Please give us all a response to let us know you value our pledge. Wishing everyone luck.
I guess it's at least nice to have a forum where we can commiserate.

Same. Shipped to billing address (my former residence) and not the shipping address. Not sure why this error happened.

And I have no way of contacting the current residents except with a pleading physical letter. It's too far away for me to pay a visit.

Artiphon service was extremely responsive back in July when I had to change my shipping address, but they seem overloaded right now. Sent a couple e-mails last week. Fingers crossed they can work something out.

Login or Signup to post a comment