Start a new topic

Orba ordered in July

I still have not received it, and email update back in August said it was ready to be shipped from LA. I live in Oregon. Does it really take an entire month to ship?

16 people have this problem

I got an email saying it was shipped but no update has been provided & tracking number doesn’t work. That was 2 weeks ago

Same here, Guys.I received the email and tracking number but no details were entered and I just called DHL and they said a package was never received for processing.Oh and of course there's no way to contact Artiphon and no one responds to support tickets.

Way to go, Artiphon - you guys are doing a great job.....

same. this blows

Hi Guys - I bought two in early September and still have not received them. My friends love them. I got them for my kids who are studying music composition. Can I count on you? Warmly, norm
Artiphon took my Kickstarter backer payment in April. I received a tracking number September 19. There has been no movement in Yuen Long since that date (19 days!). I was a voice for calm in the initial shitstorm on social media months ago where people were saying unfair things about Artiphon. I told them to take the pandemic and shipping issues into consideration. That being said, I think there has been ample time for Artiphon to solve most of the logistic issues. People are reporting receiving their units ordered from music stores who did not support up front money via Kickstarter. I would think the company would reroute the delayed shipments to music stores and instead ship to people who put up backer $s in good faith, as we were the people interested and excited about seeing your project get off the ground. Now people who didn’t put up initial project money get product before many of us get our promised reward. I still am excitedly anticipating my Orba, but with a distinct bad taste in my mouth. It’s not a lot of money, but it’s your reputation and you can’t put a price tag on that. Sincerely, Adam Diehl Still excited, but no longer enthused

3 people like this

Well said, @Adam Diehl - could not agree more. 

Same here. I did not get anything yet.
Same story. No product, no answer.

this was suppose to be a birthday present which has now turned into an xmas present which will probably turn into next year's bday present if we are lucky.

I'm a backer since 2019.... I don't understand how people who just ordered it in the last couple months have thiers already..... And no response from artiphon....

Adam Diehl did write this entry and I did a copy and paste 'cause I have exactly the same problem and the same feelings, I actually believe that Artiphon took my money earlier than April.

"Artiphon took my Kickstarter backer payment in April. I received a tracking number September 19. There has been no movement in Yuen Long since that date (19 days!). I was a voice for calm in the initial shitstorm on social media months ago where people were saying unfair things about Artiphon. I told them to take the pandemic and shipping issues into consideration. That being said, I think there has been ample time for Artiphon to solve most of the logistic issues. People are reporting receiving their units ordered from music stores who did not support up front money via Kickstarter. I would think the company would reroute the delayed shipments to music stores and instead ship to people who put up backer $s in good faith, as we were the people interested and excited about seeing your project get off the ground. Now people who didn’t put up initial project money get product before many of us get our promised reward. I still am excitedly anticipating my Orba, but with a distinct bad taste in my mouth. It’s not a lot of money, but it’s your reputation and you can’t put a price tag on that. Sincerely, Rafael Moreno. Still excited, but no longer enthused" 

Purchased in August, nothing yet. Very disappointed in the lack of transparency and poor customer service (i should say, no customer service). I have made numerous attempts to try and get any type of info on the fulfillment of my order, but to no avail.

Backer# 658 in Kickstarter, still not received my pledge and tracking number.

Is Malaysia sharing the same delivery time as Singapore?.

1 person likes this
For 24 days I have tried to play my Orba tracking number, but the only sounds I hear are frustrated sighs, and crickets chirping. Not sure what the patch set is called. A major pissoff? Anyway... Lol.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment