Start a new topic

Orba ordered in July

I still have not received it, and email update back in August said it was ready to be shipped from LA. I live in Oregon. Does it really take an entire month to ship?

18 people have this problem

they all got $100 loans from us!! interest free! :(

Loans? You mean free money. All of this is definitely a scam and I don't even think we'll ever get our money back.

Same here, Guys.I received the email and tracking number but no details were entered and I just called DHL and they said a package was never received for processing.Oh and of course there's no way to contact Artiphon and no one responds to support tickets.

Way to go, Artiphon - you guys are doing a great job.....

I’m sure we’ll eventually get them. Just not confident it will be quickly.

same. this blows

I got an email saying it was shipped but no update has been provided & tracking number doesn’t work. That was 2 weeks ago

Yeah, I was a backer on Kickstarter as well, all was good; I understood the pandemic would be delaying delivery, and was fine when giving the final delivery address. But now, it has taken so long, my circumstances have changed (because of said pandemic) and I'm moving countries. Does this mean I will never see my Orba??

Not happy...

Hi Guys - I bought two in early September and still have not received them. My friends love them. I got them for my kids who are studying music composition. Can I count on you? Warmly, norm

just read through the above messages and not encouraged at what i read.

I placed my order on 8/16/2020 with the "will ship in 30 days" message. 

Nothing yet. 

Disappointed in them as a company at this point. Will not recommend anyone doing business with them no matter how cool they thing their products are.

@Rafael Moreno is the chosen one!! Let us know how the other side is!

Well said, @Adam Diehl - could not agree more. 

it is quite a nifty little machine, well worth the wait!

Login or Signup to post a comment