Start a new topic

Deactivating the vibration?

Is it possible to deactivate the vibration? I know it's a feedback thing, but when I have the Orba on my desk it's very distracting.

10 people like this idea

I have the same request. I think the vibration is even in my hand super annoying and noisy. The whole thing rattles with every vibration.

4 people like this

Same here. Though I think I have a faulty Orba, I have the same problem as the OP in this post and I will contact support soon regarding this.

2 people like this

I second the request. I have to place my Orba on  a rubber pad to keep the desk from vibrating/sounding.

1 person likes this

My feedback motor is so loud that it's really annoying, especially on a device that is designed as a instrument. It should definitely be optional and the motor should be redesigned for future revisions.

4 people like this

Feature request to be able to disable vibration by app. Vibration is most of the time very annoying. Best to have a switch in the app or key combination on the Orba itself...please implement.

8 people like this
I too agree here. It could also save battery as it runs out faster than I thought.

3 people like this

It is my first request too, please...

2 people like this

I agree with this. One should be able to use Orba with/without vibration.

2 people like this

+1 please let us choose if we want the Orba to vibrate or not (most of us will be happy to deactivate it ;))

2 people like this

I think too that vibrating is too much loudy and distracting. When I try to play low, I hear the vibration more than the sound itself.
It would be cool if the vibrating option could have more than 2 options.
(off, low, medium, hard)

2 people like this
Please, please let us turn this off. I just got mine and the vibration is so loud and not super helpful to me. I'd love to be able to turn it off. It would save battery and stop being so loud it totally overtakes my music playing.

2 people like this

Another request for being able to disable the vibrate. It makes me not want to use an otherwise delightful device.

1 person likes this

+1 please give us control over haptics / vibration level

I agree vibration is a nice feature, but not worth the cost of battery life.

Login or Signup to post a comment