Start a new topic

ORBA STOP WORKING

I tried to update my orba trough the pc app but my orba just make beep sound and now I can't turn it on. I tried to charge it but it won't help. I don't know what to do please help

1 person has this problem

Artiphon have a help thread on this.

@ Arne - Instead of repeating Nick it might be time for some working software, don't you think?

We are working on getting song loading back, volume control per part, haptic feedback off, Bluetooth issues and a very long list of new features after that. We are not announcing any schedules or promise any releases at specific dates.

So nothing new. A long list of good intentions and no concrete prospects.

orba does not turn on after update what to do

Hi Roberto. We have a help thread dedicated to this specific issue: https://artiphon.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/44002017914-what-do-i-do-if-my-orba-is-unresponsive-

What you can also try is

1. Unplug your Orba from your computer and set the connection to USB (as opposed to Bluetooth)

2. Press and hold both the power and Volume Up (+) buttons for about 15 seconds. You won’t see any updates at this time. 

3. Reconnect your Orba to your computer via the provided USB cable 

4. At this point, you should see a window recognizing that your Orba is in DFU mode. From there, you should be able to wake up your Orba by updating the firmware. 

If this doesn't work, please write to us at support@artiphon.com with a copy of your log files (you'll find details on where to find those in the thread I posted above) and we can help you out

Login or Signup to post a comment