Start a new topic

iOS app does not fit to screen

Hello people! Hi people! I bought an instrument one a few weeks ago and everything was going very well until the iOS app no longer fits to my iPhone 12 screen. I can only probably see three quarters of the screen and in turn. I am unable to access certain submenus which is very frustrating. I powered my device on and off I’ve uninstalled and reinstall the same app and I have tried this on a second iPhone and I still am having the same problem. I’m wondering if anybody else out there has experience of the same problem? I am attaching a screenshot

Hey all, thank you for your patience while we work out this screen formatting bug for iPhone 12. I'm happy to say we've squashed it and if you update your Editor app it should work as normal. If you run into any other issues please open a support ticket with us and we'll be happy to help. Thanks!

I logged this issue last July and am sorry to advise no fix has been issued. My instrument is therefore unusable. It's a nice concept but let down by poor customer service and very poor software glitches. It should not take more than half a year to resolve - 

Disappointedly yours

Hey all, thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue that we're currently working on and aiming to have a new app update live that fixes this in the coming weeks. Be sure to keep an eye out for the app update. Thanks!

I’m having the same issue as well. Can anyone from Artiphon give us an update on this please?
Login or Signup to post a comment