Start a new topic

A set of new presets

I have just posted a new set of presets in the Orba 2 Custom Preset Repository thread.

They all use one sound but with different capabilities and use.

I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet here but I feel more people may appreciate these than just those who look through the old threads here to keep up. So I wanted to make you folks aware of them - I think they are worth having on your Orba.

They are all versions of a preset called AppleTree which I made a while ago and have only just realised its potential.

In case if you are worried - there are not a lot of people creating any valuable content now days, so I believe it is valid to promote your presets as you like. :)

@Ignis32 - thanks for the comment - I wasn't worrying. I said I would share with the community, and I have. The fall off of interest is disappointing but I bought the Orba as an instrument I could play about with without stressing my aged hands, and with some of the presets I've created it does that pretty well. I would have liked to see more of what others may have done but it seems very few are prepared to put in the effort or try. A shame.

This started as a bass preset which I wasn't too happy with. By chance I made a lead version and found it surprisingly relaxing to noodle about with with simple melodies and rambling. That remained true when I made other versions and even with the chord versions. It has some nice surprises for different types of playing as well - as I discovered later. I just think it's a very good set of presets and very useable.

That's why I made a point of posting it. It may not seem special, but for me, at least, it is!

Login or Signup to post a comment