To update firmware, follow these steps:
(...and here's a video walkthrough if you'd prefer)
Note: Updating firmware can only be done through the Orba desktop app with a USB-C connection. These downloads are available here: macOS | Windows
1. Connect Orba to your computer using the included USB-C cable.
2. Ensure that Orba's power is turned on and USB is selected as your connection type within the Orba app.
3. In the Orba app, open the Settings panel by clicking the A icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4. In the settings panel, click the cloud icon next to the text Firmware Update. Note that this icon will be greyed out and unselectable if you are already running the most current version of the firmware.
5. Let the app take care of the rest!