We are always working to make Orba accessible to everyone, regardless of their mobile platform. As we wade through the sea of new phones and tablets, we have found these tips to be the most helpful in improving bluetooth pairing.
1. When you pair Orba via Bluetooth with your mobile device you’ll want to make sure that you’re pairing from within the Orba app rather than from the Bluetooth settings in your device. If the connection is successful, you’ll see a glowing halo surrounding the Orba icon in the upper-right corner of the app.
2. Check to make sure that your mobile device isn’t connected to any other Bluetooth devices, like headphones or speakers. Other connections could be interfering with the connection to Orba.
3. Check to see which version of iOS you’re running. iOS 14.3 has corrected earlier issues with bluetooth connectivity.
4. Lastly, it’s always a good idea to check that you’re running the most current version of Orba’s app and firmware.
1. Make sure that you’re connecting to Orba via Bluetooth from the Orba app itself as opposed to the Bluetooth settings on your phone.
2. For Android bluetooth to fully pair you must enable location services for the app. If you didn't allow location services when you installed the app, you may need to reinstall.
3. Check that you’re running the most current version of Orba’s app and firmware.
4. While we continue to improve Orba's pairing with Android, we have enabled connection via USB cable. You will need to select USB in the Orba app settings.