Start a new topic

Simple mixer in orba 2 app

Wouldn’t it be great if the app could have a simple mixer for orba 2 ? I know you can adjust levels for each part on orba but it can be a a bit hot or miss Thanks

1 person likes this idea

You can tap the menu in the PLAY tab, select part settings and adjust the volume per part from the app.

1 person likes this
FEATURE REQUEST: mixer tab showing volume level controls for all 4 modes at once. I'd love to be able to tweak volume levels on the different instrument modes without the multi-tap process that's currently required (i.e., enter Drum mode > Play tab > mixer > adjust > exit > enter Bass mode > mixer > adjust > exit ... etc) Is it possible to implement a Master Mix panel that would allow volume controls for all modes on the same screen?

1 person likes this

>> You can tap the menu in the PLAY tab, select part settings and adjust the volume per part from the app.

And that's not convenient at all.  Usually you want to set volumes to find balance between all 4 instruments, this menu being buried behind  three clicks does not do the job well.

Also, this volume circle slider still behaves erratically, as it was at November when I had provided  bug report.

Changing volume on the Orba2 itself is also a pain, because after changing volume  Orba switches to the next instrument without any reason, and you have to switch it back manually each time you try to try the new volume and make further adjustments. 

Feature request above seems a good solution to me.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment