Start a new topic

iPhone Bluetooth connection

Hi Sir, 

When I use the orba app over iPhone and click Bluetooth connection in the app. There is no orba device show up in the list. How can I connect probably for iPhone and orba over bluetooth?

Rgds,

Adam

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for reaching out. Let’s run through a few quick troubleshooting steps. 

1. When you pair Orba via Bluetooth with your mobile device, you’ll want to make sure that you’re pairing from within the Orba app rather than from the Bluetooth settings in your device. If the connection is successful, you’ll see a glowing halo surrounding the Orba icon in the upper-right corner of the app.
  2. Check to make sure that your mobile device isn’t connected to any other Bluetooth devices, like headphones or speakers. Other connections could be interfering with the connection to Orba.
  3. Check to see which version of iOS you’re running. We discovered issues with iOS 14.2 and its backwards compatibility.  Apple has since corrected the issue and the current iOS seems to be going smoothly.
  4. Lastly, it’s always a good idea to check that you’re running the most current version of Orba’s app (0.15.18) and firmware (0.15.2).

Let me know whether this helps or not

1 person likes this

I am having the same problem, my Orba is not showing up on my Bluetooth manager

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment