Start a new topic

Made some new Orba presets!

I was following along with what Andrea Mannocci said in a previous post and ended up making a few presets, one of which I like enough to share. It is a mod of the Cartridge Chords preset with more sustain / reverb and some filter movement. Tilt is kinda odd, not sure how to make this part better but hey, Its a start! File attached, place it with the other presets in the Artiphon folder within your directory. (search for .orbapreset and you will find the directory).

zip

6 people like this idea

BTW, default images are 120x120.

Success!

There is now a *super cute* pixel art bread slice hugging a little pat of butter as the art, I could not be happier! Now I just need to find out which of the curves I set messes up tilt.

Any time now support team. Ready for some documentation help annnnny time...

FYI, the image I used was only 2kb but was 400x400 pixels before converting it and it reduced the file size of the preset by half. Still loads and plays fine. Seems that if the package size is an issue this is a big area to optimize.

zip

I used images all the way up to 180kb and 800x800, no issues. The preset files were almost 200kb and still transferred perfectly on a mac using USB C.

Thanks so much for all of your feedback. We’re happy to announce that we’ve now created a way for you to easily customize the sounds on Orba and create your own presets. You can check it out in our new thread here: 

https://artiphon.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/44001019803 

Login or Signup to post a comment