Start a new topic

Orba presets sharing point

This thread is intended to share custom-made presets.

Follow this other thread to see how the magic happens, https://artiphon.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/44001013185.

13 people like this idea

I'm looking for more rock presets and real band sounds. Someone got those for Orba?

At the moment I'm a bit disappointed of the availability of presets and opportunities to load new sounds in the Orba. Not what I expected it to be, to be honest.

1 person likes this

Sorry to be off topic but  I'm working on a Preset editor, what values do you use for the coverImageHash and uuid attributes with the base64 encoded image? i.e. coverImageHash="38909232068284" and uuid="1a77c107db6b4875993a1e81689e0e79" For example.

Thanks

Roger

I've been tinkering with the drum presets and made a mix of the standard presets:

Orba (03 05), Bedroom (01 02), Boomy Booms (04), Cartridge (06 07), Eyes Closed (08 Bump).

5 people like this

first experiment

(in near future I'll try do code a simple web based editor)

2 people like this
Thanks man! I had a lot of fun with the themes and was surprised they had a bit of their own character. Hope the Orba team likes them too :)

1 person likes this

@Sam These presets are rad! Thanks!

I followed Andrea's breadcrumbs and it lead me to a sun-dotted forrest glen. In it, I found a number of Orba presets just waiting to be brought home. Please enjoy these presets that I lovingly wildcrafted in my woodsy imagination. I found some deep caves too...

zip
(81.7 KB)
zip
zip
(160 KB)

13 people like this

While tinkering with parameters, I happened to create this "theremin-like" preset.

See if you like it.

9 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment