Start a new topic

Paid but still no Shipping notification?

and now my ticket is being ignored...

Are the Orba 2's real?  Why can't I even get a status update? :(

Curious when my Orba2 will ship?? Thanks!

1 person likes this

Artiphon - can you PLEASE update people who have fully paid for (including premium shipping) their ORBA 2 but have NO clue when you're shipping them? :( 

Thanks for following up on this. I'm really sorry for the delay in receiving your order.

Due to manufacturing taking longer than we anticipated, your order is estimated to ship towards the end of August. 

We will continue to send fulfillment updates as they come. In the meantime, if you need to adjust your shipping preferences, please let us know by filling out a support ticket

hey i'm in the same boat.. my account has been charged but still no notification of a shipment date...looking forward to receiving my ORBA 2

i REALLY HOPE WE ALL HAVEN'T BOUGHT A "PIG IN A POKE DO UNDERSTAND SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES...BUT SOME WORD WOULD BE APPRECIATED...THANKS FOR ANY UPDATE...

i KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WORKING HARD TO GET US OUR ORBA 2...KEEP UP THE PUSH..

So they were supposed to be recieved this week and shipped - not even an update - surely you guys can do better than this on the communication front - hire me I'll show you how!!

Ordered in early July, paid for expedited shipping, got email that said the week of August 22, and now that week has passed without the item, or any notice about when I can expect it. I bought Orba2 as a birthday present, and now I look like a liar/deadbeat...what is going on?

1 person likes this
They replied here before, perhaps there are just too many of us without product to be heard individually :( What's up Artiphon?

Artiphon ....It's now Aug. 28th, please make another prediction of a future delivery date of the Orba 2.

Artiphon - get honest with your supporters please!! You took our money!! Tell us what's up!!
I am very upset that I paid for my order n until this day I have received my order nor any updates
Artiphon please respond : others have said they have shipping notices and many of us have not. You must know the status... Please just tell us?

As of this morning September 1, 2022 - the Artiphon website is down and redirecting to GODADDY.

Hopefully this was just an oversight on renewal... but...

...doesn't leave me with a very good feeling at the moment.

Login or Signup to post a comment