Start a new topic

Will there be an Instrument 2

I actually thinking of buying another Instrument 1. After seeing the Sensel Morph being discontinued, I am a little worry that Instrument 1 will follow its footstep, since it appears that Artiphon is putting more resources into Orba instead of Instrument. However, being I spend the money to do that, I would like to see if there's any chance an Instrument 2 would be released any time soon. If yes, I would rather wait for it!

4 people like this idea

1. Velocity range of plucking should be 1-127. Right now it's nowhere near that, and there's no way to fingerpick expressively.

I second that. And the velocity range on the frets is even more laughable. Hammer-on, is literally, HAMMER-on.

3. Don't add more "modes". Just perfect the feel for fingerpicking and left-hand tapping. 

Yes. And, providing a SDK will let people who want more flexibility to experiment without affecting the out-of-the-box experience.

I really like the Instrument 1 but there are just a small number of things that would make an Instrument 2 even better:

1. Bluetooth MIDI

2. Smaller length (foldable?) to better fit in a backpack

3. More expressive and sensitive (velocity range, etc).

Sure hope it happens someday!

Login or Signup to post a comment