Start a new topic

Sampling on Chorda

I tried to import a wav file in the SAMPLE section of the Artiphon Connect app - but could not find the PRESET it apparently created... any guidance on how SAMPLING works on the device?

There is no information at all in the Chorda manual about sampling on the Chorda...

1 person has this question

Sampling should work like it does on the Orba 2, but I haven't tested it yet.

There's a trend in the Artiphon docs, and I guess here too, that it's assumed Chorda owners also have experience with Orba 2...  I found Sampling worked pretty well in the Preset Creator app, but didn't get the same results in my early test directly in the CONNECT App - will try again.  THANKS

@Jonathan Rochelle: "There's a trend in the Artiphon docs, and I guess here too, that it's assumed Chorda owners also have experience with Orba 2"

Good point. The reason I mentioned the Orba 2 is because the Artiphon Connect app is used with both the Orba 2 and the Chorda. I have used the Artiphon Connect app to add samples to my Orba 2, but not yet the Chorda. I am hoping that it works in the same way, so it should be pretty straight forward.

Login or Signup to post a comment