Start a new topic

Bluetooth connectivity issues with Android App

Hey there,

after receiving my Orba I tried to connect the device with my Android smartphone. But the direct connection failed. After a lot of google research, I figured out I had to do the connection within the App. But my Orba is not recognized/shown there... only in Android Bluetooth menu. (latest app version [0.14.21] and Firmware are installed.

I tried the connection with the iOS App on a iPhone, where it worked fine.

So my question... Are there any other guys who have the same problem? Is it possible for someone to connect the Orba with an Android device via Bluetooth?

Thanks a lot

Rob

2 people have this problem

Spell check did corrections in my post.
TBE Or a is Orba (now added to dictionary)
buyer port is bugreport (added)
I am looking for BETA bug reporting process to report or track fixes.
I have three tickets "PENDING"  so that is not working for me.
I get Gmail but that is long between actions.

I saw the update on MAC OS succeed so I think that is a good sign for using Orba for now.

I will enjoy it more if there was a better way to get faster feedback with error / debug messages.

I have the same problem as the topic starter. No Orba is recognized in the android app so I can't use it... I can see the orba in the bluetooth setting in android, so bluetooth works. I have the latest firmware.
I have Orba a connecting with two Android devices but it looses connection often. Another device I have requires app to make connection so I need to FORGET the device in SETUP in order for the Android app to connect. I have not tried PAIR then CONNECT with app. I just got TBE Or a and watched Video about app and suspect it was made with IOS. I will be doing buyer port to see if any errors occur on BETA Android app.
Login or Signup to post a comment