Start a new topic

The power doesn't turn on.

I charged orba and confirmed normal operation. I then connected to the iPhone app. Then a firmware update was requested. So I downloaded the update software on Windows and ran it. However, the update failed. And orbs stopped powering on. Help me.

5 people have this problem

I have the exact same problem.

Many people have experienced the same issue and discussed in the other threads actively. 

Please take a look at https://artiphon.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/44001012214/page/last#post-44002267886

Same here waited over a month get it in mail , works for 3 minutes tells me to update on Mac OS update fails now zero power Really annoyed as this is a present for my 9 year old and he is excited to use it today please help Mac OS users and fix updates please
Used my Orba for 3 days but in the middle of creating a song it stopped and won't charge or start. Order 9143974

My Orba worked fine for 7 days and then nothing, no power, doesn’t appear to charge and doesn’t connect to app. An expensive paperweight.

Same problem with my Orba. (Three days old)

After installing & starting the Win-App (Win 10 Pro) the Firmware-Update failed.

The Power-Button does not compute, and charging my Orba failed, too.

If your Orba seems to have met its doom, try the steps on this Solution Guide.  This should revive your little friend.  If not, open up a support ticket and send us the Log File.  We'll go from there.  Thx

Login or Signup to post a comment