Start a new topic

Orba manual download

How can I download the Orba manual? Online manuals aren't practical if you want to read it without internet access.

1 person likes this idea

You can save it as a .webarchive using Safari on desktop or iCab on iOS. Then you can read it offline in a browser or in a reader app that supports the format (such as GoodReader on iOS).

1 person likes this

You could also copy it left click and turn it to a PDF or rich word or text file you can do this on a phone or computer or IOS or hell screen Shot it I hope this helps 

Hey Alan. We've been getting this question a lot so we've put together a PDF version of the manual. I've attached it here :)

pdf

12 people like this

How often does ARTIPHON anticipate updating the ORBA online manual?

We will update the manual regularly as we add features to Orba. It is hard to give an exact schedule since the Orba firmware and software releases will have different timings and change as we get feedback from our customers.

1 person likes this

Arne: Thanx muchly for the VERY quick response!  Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Orba here in Canada.  Have a great day and #StaySafe.

Does Artiphon or Orba have like a facebook group where other new users like myself can share ideas?
There is a Facebook Group that is not run by Artiphon https://m.facebook.com/groups/2641774596092568

Thanks for posting the PDF manual. Would be cool if future versions included a date or revision number. I definitely have times when I'm not connected and need to figure out how to do something. 

1 person likes this

Don't forget there's also an online version; I haven't noticed any updates to that since the PDF version, but revisions will probably appear there first.

We did clarify the hard reset since this pdf was made. The online version now says: Hard reset: hold power button and volume down (-) button for 15 seconds.

1 person likes this

For future references:
Above PDF from Jeremy Bennett has the creation date found typically in "Properties
Created: Wed Aug 5 18:45:31 2020

Hey Alan. We've been getting this question a lot so we've put together a PDF version of the manual. I've attached it here :)

PDF

Login or Signup to post a comment