Start a new topic

Where is it

It's been over seven months since I paid for it have not received it

2 people like this idea

Same here I paid a reservation fee in December and paid in full for the instruments in early July but still have no Orba... is this a scam???
It sounds as if you haven't been following the updates; one or two things happened between December and now. But if you check last Friday's latest it'll get you up to speed; the situation is much more encouraging than it was even a week ago.

1 person likes this
I’ve been waiting over a month. Got an email saying mine has shipped & I'd get an email w/tracking info. Never got it. Can’t seem to get/find any info

4 people like this
I’m sure everyone will get them, but the little communication from Artiphon has been a little misleading. My email said it shipped but they simply meant it shipped from China and it was received in their LA warehouse. Said I should receive in 3-5 days to get from their warehouse to my shipping address but I haven’t received another email or tracking #.

5 people like this
Same here. Got the email saying that I would receive a tracking number in the next few days and almost a week later no tracking number. I’m a patient and understanding person but this is beginning to turn sour on me.

2 people like this

I paid and waited a month. I got an email saying item shipped and a follow up email would  have tracking. Never received the tracking number. A lot of people in the same boat here. Trying to stay cool of course. I really want to believe in the product. Cringing that it might be Vapor 

2 people like this

Yeah me too.

I know that the mail is slow but I have received mail from family within 3 to 5 days of it being sent. There must be something else going on.

Do we know anyone who has RECEIVED theirs yet?

Oh and How do I track it with my ticket number???

FYI: Artiphon’s warehouse is in LA which is supposed to get pounded with a 20 foot storm surge. This may also impact shipments.
Really starting to think that something is off here. Never seen this bad of communication and unsubstantiated Reasons for delays or that they have even left the factory. Or that they’ve even been made. Where are the mass production pics? The mass shipping pics? Any pics other than the 10 demo units that are already out there?
Backed product over 1yr ago nothing but b.s. updates bout delays Agree @john Hawkins Really starting to think that something is off here. Backed product over Never seen this bad of communication and unsubstantiated Reasons for delays or that they have even left the factory. Or that they’ve even been made. Where are the mass production pics? The mass shipping pics? Any pics other than the 10 demo units that are already out there?

From what I have been reading here I think there is a scam going on here.

I also reserved mine back in December and prepaid for it and a case. I got the same emails you all did to about its now arrived and Ill receive a tracking number and never did. .And when you contact support they send you a chain letter back telling you how sorry they are and blah blah blah  and the shipper is to blame. And try to Track you package with your order number, no because you don't have a tracking number that as supposed to be emailed to you when it first showed up in shipping. And they only have a two person support team. Who does that ? 

We are all in this together, since we all have the same thing in common. We paid for something and have not received what we paid for!

Has anyone contacted Federal authorities yet?   Should we ?

2 people like this
I think Authorities might be in order, but the Better Business Bureau should be contacted right away, at a minimum. Then we should be contacting our postmaster general to investigate them for possible fraud, any bank or account provider you used to pay for your missing goods to do exactly the same. I will also be writing notices to ZZounds, AMS, Guitar Center, Sweetwater and any of the other retailerrs I have purchased from and read about Artiphon from, simply to warn them about this and caution them from selling items that won’t get delivered. And lastly.... I have a Guardian group legal plan and have initiated a call to see what litigation options are available for a possible class action suit, should things not start to materialize after all of this. If anyone wants info on that, let me know!

1 person likes this
Yes keep me informed I backed this from the beginning after seeing success of there 1st midi instrument
Login or Signup to post a comment